The Goodna Rugby Union club would like the support of past and present players and supporters in a working bee this Sunday 10am at the Goodna Rugby Clubhouse at Evan Marginson Sports Ground.
We would like as many people to attend and help clean up and set up the club room and canteen for the start of the junior rugby season next weekend. We need to do the following:
- Clean the canteen and sheds used by the club at Redbank Plains.
- Bring everything down from Redbank Plains for storage.
- Remark the main field.
- Clean out storage areas at Goodna.
- Check all equipment for each team for weekend games and training.
- Hand out all gear and equipment to coaches and managers that we have collected from the BJRU this week.
All of the Goodna rugby junior teams will be playing their first home games of the season on 21 April and 22 April so any assistance you can lend on Sunday will be appreciated.
If you can help please meet at the Goodna club room at 10:00am. The more hands on deck the quicker we can get the job done.
For more information please contact Steve Harling on 0457 564 611.